Sasuke the Singer - Die Sasuke the Singer - Die

So cool

I still like your Naruto content best ^^

Dt.Narubleachballimon-oh Dt.Narubleachballimon-oh

*lol*

That's so cool! I'm still laughing. What a f**king good idea!

Chrono Eternal: The Mist Chrono Eternal: The Mist

Totally cool

I love it! btw you can disable the expand function editing the submission ;)

Hyper-Shadow-Death responds:

Thanks im glad you liked it!

Dress Up Peter Griffin Dress Up Peter Griffin

pretty cool

Okay there isn't really a huge collection of clothes, but it's good drawn (It looks exactly like the origin, as far as I can see)

As you say you're open for any suggestion: How about some kind of hard rocker outfit. ^^

Blue bounce Blue bounce

Cool

I enjoyed this game, but neither the a+d keys nor the arrow-keys worked (Thats why the two missing stars left), but with the mouse I could play.

RautaSydan responds:

Oh crap, seems like you have to click it before the keys work. At least you played it like it should be played :)

SketchIt! SketchIt!

hard work

This must have been hard work! It's kind off cool, but I think it lacks a reset button (or did I overlook it?)

coocooletmoi responds:

I just don't know how to do the "reset" button script.

Celia Yo Yo attack Celia Yo Yo attack

So Cute

I really like her ^.^

Naruto VS Fullmetal Alchemist Naruto VS Fullmetal Alchemist

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh Q.Q

WTF is he doing to Naruto-kun??? Your art scills are good so far, except for Narutos hair and eyes (you really seem to hate him, the other guy seems to be very well drawn) So I think objectivly seen I'd 've given you 9/10, but since you're torturing Naruto I'll only give you these 8.

SoulEater: Maka SoulEater: Maka

Awesome

Really great pic!!! And I acually think the arm is coming towards the viewer, so I think the glove has the right size and the arm the rigth length, but the arm would have to become a little thicker towars the glove. And it looks like the scythe is broken. Since the holder at the right bottom is definetly drawn as if it leads behind (wich is right, I think), but the part of the stack in the top looks as if its paralel to the view. This meens the scythe must be either broken or has an angle (well maybe it has I acually dunno the series)
But still this is an awesome pic!

exninja123 responds:

lol
yeah pretty much the whole picture was unproportional XD
anyways thanks! :D